Develop your world with LEGO-type blocks
One of the most successful games of the last few years is Minecraft, an independent game that combines different genres like adventure, building and platform game, inviting the players to create their own virtual reality with square blocks that are similar to those of LEGO.
Build anything you can imagine.
Minecraft is a 'Sandbox' or open world game where you'll have total freedom of movement. The game takes place in first-person, and the objective is to create your own world with imagination and inventiveness and survive in it. Try to make good use of the building tools available if you don't want to end up being devoured by the night creatures which live in Minecraft.
- Develop your own virtual world using building blocks and only limited by the laws of physics.
- Survive the night creatures with you own armor and sword.
- Independent game that combines different genres: action, adventure, platform and building.
- Complete 'Sandbox' editor: create your own scenario with cubes similar to LEGO blocks.
- Create buildings, mountains, forests, etc.
- Includes a multiplayer mode.
- Two game modes: creative and survival mode.
Original and innovating
Throughout the day, you'll have to move through the scenario in search of building material which will come in handy for your buildings. Develop your space taking into account that you'll need to protect yourself during the night from wild creatures that live in the scenarios.
Enjoy one of the best independent games appeared up to now once you download Minecraft. Design and create your own world out of blocks and live the incredible adventures that await you in this original and innovating entertainment proposal.
Changes in the latest version
- Graphical improvements.
- Adds new elements.
- Corrects minor errors.
- The demo version can be used for 5 days.
- Requires Java.
Minecraft Android Pocket Edition
Build your own virtual world
Minecraft iPhone Pocket Edition 0.14.2
Build a world of adventures