The mobile version of the construction block game
At this point, there's hardly anything left to tell you about the open-world game par excellence that you still don't know about. We're talking about Minecraft, a title originally developed by Mojang and later purchased by Microsoft, in which you can explore endless scenarios, living all sorts of adventures and building whatever you fancy with the blocks and resources available.
It's what is usually known as a sandbox game. There's no specific goal other than trying to survive while you wander around a never-ending world, building and destroying objects with the blocks available (stone, granite, iron, grass, etc.). The worlds of this game are generated randomly so there are never two alike, which guarantees a totally new adventure each team we start a new game.
Create thousands of different structure with your blocks.
One of the most characteristic aspects of this game are its pixel-art graphics. To such an extent that any game launched after that, using the same retro graphics is often defined as a title inspired on Minecraft. And there are loads of them, because with the great success achieved after its launch in 2011, dozens of clones have appeared trying to gain as much popularity.
The mobile version of the game by Mojang AB
Well, now we can enjoy all the features of this game on our Android smartphone or tablet by downloading the APK of Minecraft Pocket Edition or PE. With the latter we can continue crafting, exploring and building, alone or with friends, from a small screen and from wherever we are. It's a somewhat limited version, with fewer game modes and fewer kinds of blocks, but it also comes along with exclusive features that make it a very decent game.
Main features of MCPE
- Mobile edition of the sandbox game par excellence.
- Explore an endless world and build whatever you like.
- Find resources that guarantee your survival.
- Two game modes: creative and survival.
- Multiplayer mode to craft collaboratively.
- Different MCPE servers to play with your friends.
- Interact with mobs or non-playable characters: chickens, pigs, sheep...
- Defend yourself against the nighttime creatures: zombies, skeletons, spiders...
- Plenty of skins and mods to customize the game.
Despite being a pocket version, let's admit it, it's not at the reach of everyone's pocket. Well, maybe it is... it only costs seven dollars, but not all of us are willing to spend the price of two pints on a mobile game. But thanks to alternative app stores beyond Google Play, as is the case of 1Mobile Market or Aptoid, we can download it for free. Don't tell anyone we told you.
What's new in this version
- Pack of Power Ranger skins.
- This is a paid version.
- The version, size and requirements vary depending on the device.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Build your own virtual world
Minecraft iPhone Pocket Edition 1.0.7
An endless world of adventures